- Our Company is a professional computer repair service company specializing in Microsoft and Apple platform computers serving Nationwide for over 10 years.
- Our Company provides you with the highest quality computer support for desktop, laptop, and notebook computers and offers a wide variety of services for both residential and business customers as well as remote support.
- Our Company has been trained and certified to troubleshoot and fix some of the latest computer systems, including Dell, Sony, Gateway, eMachine, HP, IBM, and Compaq computers with Windows 10, Windows 7, Server 2016, Server 2012, Apple OS X operating systems.
- Our Company certified computer technicians will be on time to your residence or place of business and will resolve your computer issues accurately and in a timely manner.
- Call us anytime; we are available to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 041 233 6046
As a Seattle Apple Authorized Service Provider, Our Company is an award-winning, locally owned computer repair shop. We have been serving our Seattle friends and neighbors from two convenient locations in Beenleigh Road kuraby and the Brisbane Queensland for over ten years. Our mission is to keep your devices in perfect working condition, so you malfunctioning technology never slows you down. From MacBooks to PC’s and more, there is no computer we can’t help you with.
For over a decade, we’ve dedicated ourselves to professional service and customer satisfaction. Our Company understands that you have options when it comes to device repair and technical support in Seattle. We want to show you why we’re the best choice for screen repair, hard drive services, Apple products, and all repairs large or small.
From PC and Mac repair, upgrades, data recovery, small business IT support, and so much more – look no further than the friendly professionals at Our Company.
Numerous Seattle students and small businesses trust Our Company to solve their toughest computer issues. We think it’s because of our personable staff and our belief in honest service and fair prices.
Each of our service technicians is well versed in both common and unique computer problems. Our proven expertise has captured the interest of many notable organizations. See our testimonials page for many of our company success stories.
Our Mission at our company is simple: “We make technology work for you.” We are not just in the business of fixing computers; Our company is focused on helping our customers. Our goal is your complete satisfaction. This commitment to service means a better, more personal experience for you, our customer.
We insist on giving you only the most reliable, lasting solutions to your computer problems. We offer at least a 30-day in-shop service warranty which means we will make things right if you’re not satisfied with our work.
Or Company started as a laptop wholesale business in 1996. After building a solid reputation and many positive relationships throughout the Northwest, we opened our first retail store in the Brisbane Queensland in 2004. As we outgrew that first small store, we took the opportunity to expand, opening a new location in 2009 on Beenleigh Road Kuraby. Since then we’ve grown steadily, primarily through referrals from satisfied customers from Arlington to Olympia.
We owe much of our business success to the fact that we work with customers to save them the most money possible while providing lasting solutions to their computer repair needs. With a combination of excellent customer service, attention to detail, and affordable services, Our Company will consistently exceed your expectations.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.
1: Who we are
Our Company is an Australian based Computer repair company. We focus solely on the quality work my company does – not price. We discovered it was infinitely more rewarding to do excellent work and charge a fair price for it, rather than cut corners and try to be the cheapest.
2: What we do
Our Company has been helping consumers and companies navigate the world of technology. We specialize in computer repair, data recovery and network support and security.
3: Why we do it
Technology is cool. But it isn’t easy to use. We love helping our clients understand the options available to them. come hell or high water, we want to give our clients the right solution, even if it means introducing them to a competitor.